24.7.08

Junya Watanabe Spring 2009

PhotobucketLate pass! In case you haven't seen this yet, i'd like to highlight my favorite collection from the major mens spring '09 runway shows, Junya Watanabe. I cant even focus on what I liked in particular about it , the entire thing was just fon point in my opinion. The line kinda reminded me of Dropkick Murphys meets Clockwork Orange meets Heath Ledger's Joker... meets Western European globe trotters. I doubt that will make much sense, but rest assured its a good thing. Included in this collection is Watanbe's much anticipated collaboration with Brooks Brothers, the two are first times collaborators if i'm not mistaken. Other collaborators included Baracuta, Lacoste, and of course Levi’s. The full line including a detailed desciption can be seen here.

Honorable mention: Neil Barrett SS 09
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: